Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bang Bang song teaser: Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif’s sizzling chemistry to set the screens on fire!

The makers of Bang Bang have released the teaser of Bang Bang title track and they just know how to define the teaser, we have to admit. After watching this 15 second video, one would definitely crave for more.

And going by the teaser, we are sure Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif will get everyone talking with their sizzling chemistry in this sensuous dance number, which is their tribute of sorts to the Late King Of Pop – Michael Jackson.

Talking about the song and him doing Michael’s moves, Hrithik says, “I have idolised Michael Jackson since the time I first moved to a dance beat, I remember learning the moves through play pause mode for hours. I love his style and energy so when Bosco and Sid (Siddharth Anand) said Micheal Jackson, at first I thought there’s no way I could match up, but then I reframed that and did it for my love for him in my own style, my own way and where there is love, there is no fear. That made it fun. The Bang Bang title track itself is outstanding which empowered me further. It’s my ode to the inspiration he has been. This is an out-an-out dance/party track. It’s high on glamour, scale and Katrina and I have danced our hearts out.”

Well well, we just can’t wait to watch the full song, which is set to come out tonight. Meanwhile watch the teaser here and tell us if you are excited, just like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates